Friday, January 23, 2009


I just got "BUGGED!" by pedaling. I am supposed to name 10 things that bug me and then pass it along.

1)paying full price for something
2)people that hold a grudge
3)dirty dishes in the sink
4)white zits that need to be popped
5)newspaper left all over the bathroom floor when the garbage is 2 in. away
6)snotty people
7)the massive veins that have literally taken over my legs!
8)when somebody touches my belly button-ew I cant even think about it
9)dust-but I dont do anything about it
10)when the fire alarm starts to chirp in the middle of the night saying "I need new batteries!" It is always in the middle of the night when you dont have those type of batteries.

I am going to BUG-

1)Jen
2)Kendra
3)Tiffany
4)Stephanie
5)Anj
6)Erin
7)Tammy
8)Baylee
9)Makaylee
10)epper-p-epsies

2 comments:

Pedaling said...

thanks for playing.

no touchy the belly button, hu?

ok, i will remember that.

and zits? oohh gross!

Troy and Kim Bench and Family said...

Melinda--so funny!