Sunday, November 23, 2008


HERE ARE A FEWS PICS OF OUR LATEST TRIP TO CHINA.  THESE WERE ALL TAKEN IN SHANGHAI.  IT REMINDED ME OF NEW YORK CITY.  TONS OF HIGH RISES,BUSINESSES, AND SHOPPING!  THE PICTURE OF THE FOOD IS SEA URCHIN!  IT WAS DISGUSTING!  I ALSO SAMPLED PIGEON,RAW HORSE,PUFFER FISH, AND MANY MORE YUCKY FOODS. ALL WAS WASHED DOWN HEAVILY WITH FLAT COKE. IT WAS GLAD I CAME PREPARED WITH GOOD OLD AMERICAN SNACKS TO TIDE ME OVER! THE OTHER PICS ARE IN THE GARDENS IN SHANGHAI.  I BEGGED SEAN TO WEAR THAT OUTFIT FOR A PIC AND I GUARANTEE IT HADN'T BEEN WASHED FOR 1,000 YEARS!  AT LEAST THE HEAD PIECE MADE ME LOOK A LITTLE TALLER!  CHINA WAS AN EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO VISIT!










































3 comments:

Pedaling said...

i didn't know you were in china, recently
that Sean is a good sport- i love the dressed up pic of the two of you.
and the sea urchin? oohhh
what a cool trip.

and Payton makes me laugh.

CoLiE-O said...

i love the sea creature...where can i get me some of that? not! looks like you had a great time!

Steph said...

Sounds like you guys had so much fun! What a fun trip!!