Saturday, September 20, 2008

1 package chocolate cake mix

1 container of sour cream (8 oz)

1 cup chocolate morsels

1 cup water

4 eggs

3/4 cup vegetable oil

1 package instant chocolate pudding mix

Spray crock pot with nonstick cooking spray. Mix cake mix, sour cream, chocolate morsels, water, egss, oil and pudding mix in a bowl by hand. Pour into crock pot. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours. Makes about 12 servings.

THIS RECIPE IS FROM CJANERUN.BLOGSPOT.COM. SHE IS AN AWESOME WOMAN!

2 comments:

ern said...

i found her blog on your site and i really enjoyed it. i am dying to try this recipe but i can't get instant pudding mix here! harumph. (they only have the cook-n-serve...who uses that?) so if anyone wants to know what to get me for christmas they can send me instant pudding mix. i'm so easy to please. :)

Jen said...

Yummy, anything chocolate is my favorite. How funny I was just online typing up recipes, I'm making a recipe book for friends for xmas, because they are always calling for a new one, so I will use this for sure, and you will be getting one too!